Looking to buy in the Tampa Bay area?
You’ve come to the right place!
The Tampa Bay area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many Tampa Bay real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You’ve definitely come to the right place. I’m the local expert and I’m ready to put my experience to work for you. If you haven’t chosen a Tampa Bay REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in Hillsborough County, Pasco County and the Tampa Bay area?
- If it’s Tampa Bay investment property you’re after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and Investment Opportunities?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying new vs. old in Commercial Buildings?
- How much is land Really going for these days?
- Which areas are the prime sections of town to buy investment properties?
- Should I be focused on Commercial or Investment Homes?
You’ve come to the right place to find out what types of invesments are the right investments in this economy. Call our Commercial Team tomorrow and we will get started right away on seeking your commercial objective. Sincerely,
My service area includes:
- Hillsborough County real estate
- St. Petersburg real estate
- Clearwater real estate
- Pasco County real estate
- Hernando County real estate
- Pinellas County real estate
Tampa Area Attractions:
- Museum of Science and Industry
The Museum of Science & Industry, is the largest science center in the southeastern United States and home of the only IMAX® Dome Theatre in the state of Florida. Guests are encouraged to “learn by doing” in this scientific playground of special exhibitions and more than 450 hands-on activities.
- The Florida Aquarium
Opened in March 1995, the 200,000 sq-ft aquarium tells Florida’s unique water story as it follows a drop of water from its underground source to the open sea. Over 10,000 aquatic plants and animals both native to Florida and from all over the globe.
- Lowry Park Zoo
Recognized as the #1 family-friendly zoo in the United States by Child magazine, Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo features 56 acres of lush, natural habitats comprising seven main exhibit areas: Asian Domain, Primate World, Manatee and Aquatic Center, Florida Wildlife Center, Free-Flight Aviary, Wallaroo Station children’s zoo, and the new Safari Africa.
- The Tampa Museum of Art
Located along the scenic Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa, Florida, the Tampa Museum of Art provides a broad range of art-related experiences for visitors of all ages. The Museum collection includes twentieth-century and contemporary art and a renowned collection of Greek and Roman antiquities. A changing special exhibitions program provides a lively mix of classical and contemporary shows. Complementing these exhibitions are a wide range of classes, lectures, seminars, and children's activities.
- Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens is the ultimate family adventure park offering an array of fascinating attractions based on exotic encounters with the African continent. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country’s premier zoos featuring more than 2,700 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens provides unrivaled “real” excitement for guests of every age.
- Ybor City The Heart and Soul of Tampa. A must go to location for all visitors and Historic Buffs. This City has it all... Entertainment, Restaurants, Retail, A Trolley to and from Channelside District, Historic Brick Buildings in all directions, Old Museums, Parks, Movie Theatres, Cafe Conleche and Cuban Toast, Cigars and Lots and Lots of History and Culture. Don't Miss Seeing Ybor City.